Funny things to do in an elevator
* Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
* Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
* Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: „Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!“
* Whistle the first seven notes of „It’s a Small World“ incessantly.
* Sell Girl Scout cookies.
* On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
* Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: „Got enough air in there?“
* Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
* Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
* When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
* Lean over to another passenger and whisper: „Noogie patrol coming!“
* Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
* One word: Flatulence!
* On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go „plink“ at the bottom.
* Do Tai Chi exercises.
* Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce:“I’ve got new socks on!“
* When at least eight people have boarded, moan from the back: „Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!“
* Give religious tracts to each passenger.
* Meow occasionally.
* Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
* Frown and mutter „Gotta go, gotta go,“ then sigh and say „Oops!“
* Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
* Sing „Mary had a little lamb“ while continually pushing buttons.
* Holler „Chutes away!“ whenever the elevator descends.
* Walk on with a cooler that says „human head“ on the side.
* Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce „You’re one of THEM!“ and move to the far corner of the elevator.
* Burp, and then say: „Mmmm… tasty!“
* Leave a box between the doors.
* Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
* Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers „through“ it.
* Start a sing-along.
* When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: „Is that your beeper?“
* Play the harmonica.
* Shadow box.
* Say „Ding!“ at each floor.
* Lean against the button panel.
* Say „I wonder what all these do“ and push the red buttons.
* Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
* Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your „personal space.“
* Bring a chair along.
* Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: „Wanna see wha in muh mouf?“
* Blow spit bubbles.
* Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
* Announce in a demonic voice: „I must find a more suitable host body.“
* Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
* Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
* Wear „X-Ray Specs“ and leer suggestively at other passengers.
* Stare at your thumb and say „I think it’s getting larger.“
* If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler „Bad touch!“